It is an economic and social concept whose objective is the production of products and services “closing the life cycle” of goods, waste, materials, water and energy to reduce waste production and use waste as a resource.
#ECO-ACTIONS: CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT TO BE MORE SUSTAINABLE AND EFFICIENT
Eco-conception: Product design and analysis to be sustainable.
Responsible design and redesign of products and all the processes inside the product life cycle.
Products designed to be 100% recyclable
- Research in the application of recycled materials of other products.
- Research to apply new treatments to products that will help to reduce air pollution.
Actions designed and implemented to reduce energy consume and minimize waste generation.
Lower environmental impact and efficient use of resources.
- Responsible investment: last generation machinery and vehicles that maximize energy efficacy and reduce emissions.
- Sustainable freight transport: load optimization, reduction in cost and emissions.
- Adequate management of industrial waste: reuse of materials as packaging, and control of waste to recycle.
- Efficient use of water. We reuse water with a closed and controlled circuit. We channel rainwater facilitating water cycle.
Durability and resistance. Stadium seats are products that have a long useful life, of several years.
- Our stadium seats and other complementary products have a long useful life in the sports venues where they are installed.
- Products certificated in resistance to severe public use according to international norms.
- Materials that are protected against UV effects and other atmospheric agents.
- Their cleaning and maintenance is free from chemical products. Only water or compressed air is enough to clean their surfaces.
Our stadium seats are 100% recyclable. The materials used are able to be re-used again to manufacture other plastic products.
- They are products that are very easy to collect to recycle, as all their pieces are easy to identify and classify.
- Waste management during the removal of old stadium seats.
- Life cycle of raw materials follows a safe and Circular Circuit of production – use – recycling – reprocessing into other useful products.
- We recycle and reuse plastic from our own production process. We reuse production waste in the manufacture of other plastic pieces (plastic boxes).