Who we are
Company registration number: B14029011
Address: Carretera de Palma del Rio, Km. 9 14005 - CORDOBA, SPAIN
Tel: +34 957 32 94 48
For which purposes we use your dataThe main purposes for which we use your data are purely legal, financial, sales, administrative and employment causes; data considered necessary for sales and economic growth of the company. Based on the collected data, Daplast S.L. could create employee and client profiles (potential and current) but it could never take any automatic decisions based on those profiles that could affect the other part in any significant way. In order to know your level of satisfaction with our services, we might also send you, by any means including emails, quality surveys to determine the appropriate improvements to be made. Additionally, if expressly authorised, your data will be processed in order to be able to send you, by any means including electronic means, commercial communications informing of the different products and services offered by Daplast, S.L.
Security and retentionThe information processed is adequate, relevant and not excessive, limited only to the management of the relationship established between the parties. Likewise, Daplast, S.L. will cancel or rectify the data when they are inaccurate, incomplete or no longer necessary or relevant for their purpose. The data will however be kept in our systems while this relationship is maintained, after its completion and while no withdrawal request form has been received, during the legal prescription periods that are applicable in fiscal and accounting matters (Law 58/2003, of December 17, General Tax), in which case they will be treated for the sole purpose of proving compliance with our legal or contractual obligations for compelling legal and fiscal reasons or the exercise or defense of possible claims. Once said limitation periods have ended, your data will be deleted or, alternatively, anonymized. Elimination. Shall we proceed with the deletion of your data, it will be carried out with the appropriate security measures, so as to safeguard the protection of your data.
Our rights to use your dataDAPLAST SL is entitled to process data of actual and/or potential customers for the execution of budgets, orders or contracts of supply and / or provision of our services. It also includes the resolution of queries or doubts generated in a potential business relationship or execution of after-sales services (guarantees), based on your request. You must provide the required data in the required fields, without which we will not be able to process your request. By providing us with your information, you declare that you are the owner of the information, that it is true and up-to-date. Additionally, the legal purpose for the treatment of the data received through the web form of contact, resolution of queries and/or execution of budgets and the form of sending of Curriculum of our web, as well as the data received through the deliveries in hand of Curriculum, is the development of an employment pool from the express consent of the person concerned. The sending of information for commercial purposes is subject to the express consent of the client, whose withdrawal would not affect in any case, the execution of contracts and / or orders derived from their commercial relationship.
Disclosing or sharing data with third partiesWe may share your personal data with third parties as described below:
- Transport and logistic companies.
- Banking instituions.
- Customs authorities.
- Fiscal authorities.
- Public authorities.
- Credit and Security Assurance companies.
- Competent authorities in compliance with applicable regulations.
- Authorised distributors.
Your rightsIf you consider that Daplast S.L has not used and processed your data according to the law, please do not hesitate to contact our data protection department on the following email address: email@example.com. You can also:
- exercise the right to access your data, and to apply for their rectification or erasure.
- ask us to limit the processing of your data, in which case Daplast SL would only keep them for the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- object the processing of your data, in which case Daplast SL would immediately stop their processing and would only keep them for the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- you may also request the portability of your personal data, in which case we would send the personal data that appear in our databases by email to the address provided in your request, in readable text format adaptable to any other data processing entity.
- you have the right not to be the subject of a decision based solely on the processing of automated data, including profiling.
- you may also withdraw or revoke the consents that you have expressly provided, indicating it in your request. Said revocation will not affect the legality of the data processing carried out by Daplast, S.L. prior to its revocation.
How you could raise a complaintIf you consider that the processing of your personal data violates the regulations or the provisions of this clause, you may submit a complaint to the competent control authority for the protection of your personal data.