At Daplast, facing the health crisis caused by the coronavirus (Covid-19), we have introduced the following precautionary measures so as to protect our employees, customers and suppliers, and in order to guarantee the continuity of our activity in a responsible way:
- We make working hours more flexible to make easier for workers to comply with the established safety protocol.
- We reorganize working spaces seeking physical distance between employees.
- We facilitate teleworking to certain jobs, reducing the density of workers in our facilities.
- We prioritize the use of telematic means between colleagues, with suppliers and clients, avoiding physical contact and closeness between people.
- In addition to the preventive measures and PPE of each job, we have activated a protection protocol based on the hygiene recommendations established by the health authorities.
We keep working:
- Our activity continues unchanged, completing orders and ongoing projects, and serving new projects and requests.
- Direct commercial attention is fully guaranteed.
- Additionally, you can contact us through our email firstname.lastname@example.org, or our web forms at insitual.com/en/contact. We will continue serving you with the same agility as always.
If conditions require it, we will take new measures to maintain our activity with the maximum guarantees for our employees, customers and suppliers.
Thank you for your trust.
Rafael Pérez-Esparza Sánchez