Tip-up stadium seat, designed for first class sports facilities. RedDot Design Award has rewarded its modern and elegant design in 2016, for the best design in its category.
RedDot Design jury has made this statement: “The design of Avatar conveys robustness, and thanks to its sophisticated material characteristics it meets the high requirements of its use.” See Red Dot Design Award
All the pieces that conform this seat are injection molded, only the lower rail to the concrete is metallic.
The monorail fixing system allows obtaining a customized and flexible audience capacity, according to the event: change seats distribution and even change seating capacity.
• High resistance against severe public use (vandalism), according to EN-13200 standard Part 4: Seating for spectators.
• UV resistance: seat and backrest are made of copolymer polypropylene with protection against UV light according to European regulations. Seat and backrest close at the same height, minimizing the hours of solar exposure of the seat.
• Avatar seat optimizes the space between rows – when it is folded, it only occupies 200 mm of depth.
• Seat with integrated and patented return motion damping mechanism, without maintenance requirement.
• Quick assembly: the whole seat is made up of plastic seat plus metal rail hot galvanized. The seat is supplied pre-installed, ready to anchor to the metal rail in the bleacher.
• Flexibility: the metallic rail adapts to any geometry or need of the concrete bleacher. It makes it easy to adapt the distance between seats to change distribution or seating capacity.
• Rail system allows reducing the necessary anchoring points of individual metallic brackets to the concrete bleacher, avoiding possible damages.
• Aluminium numbering.
• Armrest fixed at the backrest.
• Cushioned at backrest and seat – optional with logo embroidery
• Optional: Press table – individual or collective (see accessories sheet).
• See Avatar Premium and Avatar Suite for more options.