Stadium seat with high backrest, according to UEFA/FIFA recommendations, for general grandstands. Specially recommended for venues with narrow tread grandstands. Ergonomic design.
Optionally with logo in backrest of seat, CRM model is produced by plastic injection moulding, using stabilized high quality copolymer polypropylene. Finished on matte textured surface.
Ease of maintenance: Seats without gaps to prevent dirt from accumulating inside, and therefore facilitating the cleaning of the sports venue. With central drainage.
The seat is fixed by one central anchoring point, reinforced with a steel plate.
Installation options: we recommend installing the seat at approx. 45 cm height from floor level to achieve the maximum comfortability for spectators.
• Directly on step, in case that the grandstand dimensions allow this option (for example, a standard grandstand profile of 85 /40 cm).
• CRM seats + metallic brackets to place the spectators in a correct height from floor level. Options: floor or riser mounted brackets, or benches fixed or mobile.
• CRM seats + PP-Fibreglass brackets.
The CRM model is suitable for installation on PP-Fibreglass brackets (floor or riser mounted). This material has many advantages: high resistance to oxidation, humidity or salinity. Therefore, it is very suitable in facilities near the sea or in indoor pools, changing rooms, dolphinariums, or any other kind of venue with high levels of humidity or salinity.
• Aluminium or adhesive numbering.
• Armrest, individual or shared.
• Cushioned at backrest and seat – optional with a logo embroidery.