Dismountable metallic bleacher very recommended for very large audience capacity, either for outside or inside venues. Designed according to Spanish and European normative.
Very simple assembly system that facilitates quick installation and disassembly times. Its components are easily stackable and occupy a small storage space.
With a base at the pillars with adjustable height, in order to compensate differences in floor level of up to 200 mm.
• Row depth: 85 cm
• Row height: 32 cm
• Seat modules: 4 seating places each row (2,25 meters long).
• Stairs module: 2 places at final row (1,25 meters long).
• Modules allow multiple designs without size limit. We recommend this one for large audiences (2 seat modules – stair module – 4 seat modules – stair module -….- – 4 seat modules – stair module – 2 seat modules), and for small audiences (2 m – e – 2 m) or equivalent.
• Available for 3 and multiple of 3 rows (up to 21 rows).
• Other options, please consult.
• Made of steel profiles cold laminated, with hot galvanised treatment to avoid corrosion.
• Formed by frame, pillars, trusses and handrails that fit together and can only be installed in the right way.
Row and stairs platforms
• Formed by polypropylene tiles embedded in metallic frames.
• Anti-slippery surface with slots that guarantees the rapid drainage of liquids, easy cleaning.
• CR2 stadium seats, with 28 cm of backrest.
• CR4 stadium seats, with 35 cm of backrest.
• CR6 stadium seats, with 35 cm of backrest. They improve the available step space according to Spanish regulations.
• High resistant against UV effects according to European regulation EN 13200/4.
• Both seats models are very resistant against severe public use. More details about these seat models are available at Seats section in this web.
• HC85/32 bleacher structure can be elevated up to 2 meters height, with frontal safety handrails and an additional front step.
• This bleacher can increase its seating capacity placing an additional row of seats before the first row.
• Other options available according to each project.